Complete the following essay questions in one PDF or Microsoft Word document.
- Please review the learning goals for off-campus programs. Discuss how your academic and personal goals relate to these learning goals and to aspects of the off-campus program.
- What courses and/or experiences have prepared you for this program? Please list courses you have taken or plan to take as preparation for an off-campus study experience. Also list courses that you plan to take as a follow up to your off-campus experience after returning.
- If you are applying to a language program, please state the highest language course you will have completed before the program begins. (If you are applying for an English-speaking program, you may skip this question.)
- What special interests do you have? In what organizations and activities are you involved? (clubs, student government, service-learning, music, theater, etc.).
- What are the greatest challenges you might expect to encounter in this program and what strategies might you have for dealing with them?
- Please add any information that you think the selection committee should know about you. This may include special accomplishments or achievements or any special concerns you may have about areas such as diet, food, medical or environmental allergies, privacy, level of physical activities, interpersonal skills, and so on.
Students who participate in one of Earlham's semester programs must abide by the following policies.
Financial Aid Policies
Earlham students may use their financial aid packages for studying abroad with one of the College's programs or an Earlham-approved program, detailed in these policies.
Please download, print and bring the following forms to the person indicated. If you have any questions, please call the Center for Global Education at (765) 983-1424.
1) Faculty Reference Form
Complete the top portion of this form and and give it to the faculty member who will write your reference.
2) Academic Adviser Reference Form and 4 Year Plan
Please complete the top section of this form and give it to your academic adviser.
Once you have completed your essays, read the policies regarding off-campus programs and applications, and are prepared to supply the reference forms to the appropriate individuals, click below to proceed to the application. This should take approximately 15 minutes.