Students who intend to travel to present research at, or actively participate in, scholarly conferences from July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2019, are invited to apply for assistance from the Student Scholarly Conference Travel Fund.
Applications for funding should include:
- a 1-2 page statement of the research being presented or the nature of conference participation,
- a description of the conference,
- a copy of the invitation to participate at the conference (if applicable),
- a current CV, and
- and the names of at least two faculty references.
Applications should be sent to: Nelson Bigham, Acting Academic Dean, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel funding awards may be for any amount up to a maximum of $750 and may be used only to help defray actual travel expenses.
- Requests for funding must include a budget and an indication of other sources of funds and amounts of funding that are available to support attendance at the Conference.
- Available funding is limited, and funding cannot be guaranteed to all applicants.
- Preference in funding will be given to students making formal academic presentations, although requests to support other kinds of scholarly participation will be considered.